Snack Shack Menu
Please note the Snack Shack is closed on the first day and last day of each term.
The Snack Shack is open at recess & lunch every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for full menu and counter sales.
Placing a lunch order
Here is the process for all lunch orders from the Snack Shack.
Our preferred method of ordering is through our Qkr! app. QkrCanteen Instructions
if you have ordered via Qkr! you do not need to supply a paper bag, this is automatically included in your order.
When ordering without Qkr!.....
- All orders to be in the blue Snack Shack Drop Box at the office by 9.10am on the day the order is required.
- All orders need to be written on a suitably sized paper bag. Please include the student's name and class, food and drink required with prices and total value and also the amount of money enclosed.
- School Lunch Paper Bags are available from the office for 10c each; these are a practical size to fit food. Please do not staple bags as this could be dangerous for your child. Suitable bags can also be purchased at the supermarket.
- If an order is sent in an envelope please add 10c payment for the school paper lunch bag.
- Frozen items can be paid for with the order but must be collected from the Snack Shack on presentation of the bag by the student at lunchtime.
Emergency Lunch Orders
The Snack Shack will continue to provide emergency lunches for students where deemed necessary by the classroom teacher. The emergency lunches will consist of a vegemite sandwich (pre-frozen) and a piece of fruit which will cost $3.00.
We are always looking for more Snack Shack volunteers to help cover the three days we are open, please download a form - CLICK HERE